Anjuman Behboodi-e-Marizan Lahore General Hospital (LGH) is registered under the ordinance 1961, (XLVI 1961), providing free of cost facilities and treatment worth millions since 1982.
Anjuman Behboodi-e-Marizan Lahore General Hospital is committed to providing quality, comprehensive and easily accessible health care services, free of cost to every patient entering the gates of General Hospital.
Aims & Objectives
- To help poor, deserving, source less, sick, wounded, accidental and disaster affected peoples and provide Medical Aid through Medicine and operational equipments etc.to the deserving patients of the hospital
- To help low income people in treatment of their by conducting medical camps, distribution of medicines, conducting awareness walks and to provide medical instruments free of cost or on discounted cost
- To run ambulance service, to establish dispensaries, and run Hospitals for sake of welfare and betterment of general health of low income people in specific and for the Society in general
- To educate youngsters with the age related Medical problems
- To help the poor and the needy people so that they may not deprived of their right of medical facilities provided by the Govt
- To setup, erect, construct, purchase, take on lease, run, operate and administer places to carry on all such functions and activities necessary and incidental to meet the objectives of the Society in the aspect
- To work for health activities of infants, pregnant women and senior citizens
- To educate Society common viral diseases and preventing steps to remain unaffected from these diseases
- To spread information about health related common problems through Newspaper, journal, pamphlet and through Electronic Media. conduct seminars, workshops, training camps, refresher courses in supervision of qualified Doctors, Dentals Surgeons, Physiotherapists, pharmacists etc. for the purpose of updating knowledge of medical staff
List of Members